How I llive everyday statement

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

ErinAmelia

How I llive everyday statement

Post by ErinAmelia » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm

During our transition alone, will bring about many trials of our lives you gotta be as tough as nails (stick it to em) hard as marble (polished and defensive) stuburn as hell, as beautifully ready like a red rose ready for anyone or thing to pick (on) you and ready to use your thorns to p(r)ick back. if people anyone even family no matter how close show any negativeity towards u for who/what u r cut them out of your life, this is a time where being stone cold will have its advantages and hopefully as does me keep u safe. We all lose people in our lives, we all have crap storms that threaten our inner utopia, we just have to move forward best we can no matter what stands before us and rise above it. I live by this everyday. my confidance has increased depression has subsided, i do not any drugs other then hormones. everyone is amazing we all have our individualalit. Be you, dont let others rules and justifications determine your life cycle. It sucks; you are in-charge of your life...no one else. trust in yourself to be yourself, be yourself to live your life. you can do it, it is hard, much to learn, much to adapt and much to overcome but that is life and you my dear can overcome anything that stands in your way. be true to yourself. Family sticks by and up for family and loves unconditionally and those that dont live by that family code of honor isnt really family worth keeping around in your life. As Selfish as this all may sound, it is what u need to succeed in this trial of your life.
recently my aunts husband passed away and she wished for me to attend the funeral 'i dont want erin dressing as a girl'; bs i had a breakdown almost did myself in took a few people to calm me down. i bucked up got angry and moved forward and was invited to go by my cousin that invited me instead. I went as erin the girl i am and did not even look at my aunt the whole damn time, not even accknowledging her existance. and you know what, i felt wonderful because i stood up for my self. she made me out to be a fabrication of existance, and i made her in my mind non existant, i came i conqered and i was not defeated.

marissa_h

Re: How I llive everyday statement

Post by marissa_h » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 am

good for you. be proud of yourself for being a strong woman.