Page 1 of 1


Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am
by Paula
I hope this will help people. When I was first coming to terms with my own gender identity I was well aware I needed a therapist. The problem is I live in a rural area so where do you find a therapist to help you transition. Hopefully this will save someone the struggle I went through. Obviously you need to do your own research and find the right person for you.

Perhaps the best link I can add is WPATH S.O.C. I suggest you read it, learn it, bookmark it. It is going to control so much of your live while you transition.

Good luck on your journey.


Re: Therapist

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 am
by deanna