ok em I wrong for wanting srs =sexual reassignment surgery

Open discussion on any topic

Moderator: ForumMods

MascariaDark

ok em I wrong for wanting srs =sexual reassignment surgery

Post by MascariaDark » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 am

Just throwing it out there seems like its a big deal to some trans individuals when a person says hey I want to go all the way and get srs . They start throwing around things like srs doesn't matter its what's and you're mind & heart that counts , or its not going to make you any different for me its seems like they are being a little unfair and hypocritical and maybe there is a little fear and rejection there.

I mean think about if you say that it can easily be argued well why do most of us feel the need to get hrt right , which depending on you will make you more feminine or masculine if i'm not mistaken. Well I would guess for the fact of really feeling more like how you've always felt inside to match your feelings right into live that life you always knew you should right to pass by which is ironically based off a feeling and your mind and heart.

But if you are putting someone down for wanting to get srs by telling them its all the state of mind well why take hrt why not just stay you but dress up as a woman or male everyday of your life which some people do and are acknowledged as that why not just change your name to a male name or female name but keep your entire body.

point is if you are doing something to make yourself feel better look better etc why take someone feelings away just because you or your acquaintances are not doing it. I respect that others are not doing it and that doesn't make them less of a male or female but for me its a personal thing very deep in personal and if you don't know the whole story you simply should not pass judgement or state remarks that make someone feel like there doing something wrong we all know what its like to be judged and belittled don't do it to a comrade everyones reason has its own merit in value doesn't matter why it just is the way I want it. Btw just wondering if people would still feel the same way if those things they're not changing were more visible to the public like bam right in there face visible would you still feel the same way. I mean that will never happen unless they pass a law banning all clothing or you are at a nude beach guessing you wouldn't go nude maybe they will create x-ray glasses i'm sure there would be some of you who wouldn't mind but how many of you would actually change your thoughts on the matter.

and thats all I have to say about that hope this is the right place to post this

and please feel free to comment i would love to hear what everyone thoughts is on this good or bad please enlighten me if I said something wrong.

MascariaDark

Re: ok em I wrong for wanting srs =sexual reassignment surge

Post by MascariaDark » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 am

yes I made a error and the heat of the moment the acronym is sex reassignment surgery