How This GG Got Involved

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

Deb-e
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

How This GG Got Involved

Post by Deb-e » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi I'm Deb-e Senior Mod on our site and this is my story. I had been married 18yrs & divorced. Living alone, dating here and there for years. Then my life changed forever. I ended up living with a CD for about 4 1/2 years (96'-2001).
I met my CD online as a man and we click right off the back. We spoke on line for 2 weeks before we met and that was done in a controlled environment. I thought he was the most handsomest man I had ever met. At the end of our first week of meeting he told me he had a big secret.....I thought to my self GREAT he's gay or married. I asked him what was his BIG SECRET and he had different sexual preferences but that he was not gay. I thought ok he's into kinky stuff.....wrong... after several guesses of being wrong I told him to just tell me he said he would prefer to show me so I said ok and he came over. He told me that he like to dress in women's clothes. I said yeah right and laughed. He said he was dead serious and he would show me... and went into my bathroom and then stuck his head out that it would be a couple of hours so to take a nap. I thought ok this is not going to come out good....but I kept an open mind. I was woken up from my nap and there s(he) stood...right in front of me. I was totally shocked! There standing in front of me was not the man I had met, but a very beautiful woman. I could not believe it was the same person at all. The wig was a little tacky but s(he) still pulled it off. The makeup was perfect and she was dressed in a cute black dress with black nylons and black heels.
Well that was the beginning of the end for me! When we got together s(he) was always dressed and even got me to dress in clothes I would never of thought I would wear and we would go out to the clubs and just have so much fun. S(he)ended up moving in with me and life was grant. I never ran out of makeup anymore But I did have to lock my closet because s(he) would literally take my clothes and not return them. When my friends found out about my living arrangement they were surprised and asked if I was gay.. I started to laugh and said not at all.
See my CD dressed 90% of the time and I had no problem with it at all... But the rest of the world seem to. But I never let it get to me at all. Even when my CD decided s(he) wanted to take the next step becoming full time girl I was there to help her through it. We did it all the doctor's ,the meds and the psychiatrist.
I loved my CD UNCONDITIONALLY thru the whole process and in our personal life. Unfortunately after all of what we had gone thru the truth came out. She really didn't want to be with me anymore in a personal way...in other words... I loved her but she really didn't love me like that...She wanted to be with me but have outside relationships too and I wasn't into that...I felt I was just a stepping stone for her to live her life with my support but not give back to the relationship....After awhile I just couldn't handle the her dressing anymore ....only because I knew that when she started to get dressed up in sexy clothes it meant she was going out to hookup with other people rather than go out with me...and the thought of that really hurt me alot....I started to feel that I was just a stepping stone for her. So I even though I truly loved her with all my heart I had to find the strength to walk away from her and from our relationship.
To this day I still think of her & I see her online once in a while... We have chatted but it's not the same. As they say you can never go back once you leave...and for me it was something I had to do in for my peace of mind and sanity.
I thought I would never find a love like that again... but I was wrong... I finally met my Tommie in 2002 he pulled me out my dark world and has made me want to live again... He supports my efforts in wanting to help the Transgendered Community.
SO ... with that, I want you know that I do know some of the in's and out's of the lifestyle. And I hope that my story in someway can show you there are women out there that can ACCEPT & LOVE YOU and that we can help in some way's also. Whether you are a CD or TG or TS or Intersexed Don't ever think you will never find that special woman or person to love you UNCONDITIONALLY.... OK!!

Jennydo

Re: How This GG Got Involved

Post by Jennydo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 am

Deb

You are a very "Special" person, Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Thank you so much.

faena

Re: How This GG Got Involved

Post by faena » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 am

Well that is an interesting story! I'm married and my spouse sees me dressed out everyday. She complained about my miniskirt until i asked her to help me take it in. then she got interested. however i wouldn't subject her to anything unusual, so i go very gradually with her. this winter i will probably have my face lifted and maybe a few fem things done to it. but i don't think it will phase her. we've been through so much that i don't think our relationship will ever change. i certainly don't want that. i actually have better clothes than she does. actually she dresses more masculine nowadays. cowboy style a lot. i don't like makeup all that much and am sort of a tomboy/peter pan so that helps. we have been celebate for over 15 years.

the first person i ever told about my orientation (transgenderist) was a gg poet friend. i was about to burst and i thought i could trust her. i got into tg through the bdsm community and mentioned that also. goodness! she sort of attached herself like an octopus! yikes! first she tried to domme me and then decided she wanted me to dom her and then she fell in love! i pointed out she had a family a number of times and she finally broke it off. after that i have been very very careful!

I'm not sure what will happen in the sex department. It's not a matter of being true anymore. If i get taken sexually it will be unplanned for sure. Desire is building in me constantly. i figure that is part of the change i am going though. There is so much in this world that i want to do! Sex is really a distraction. But it is a primal distraction. So i am vulnerable. But hey, that is what makes life interesting! I want to be able to appear sexy and beautiful and make guys an gals stare. i have a good shot at it; the potential is there. already have guys looking and some wolf whistles. nice for my fem ego!