My dream life

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

blazefire

My dream life

Post by blazefire » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 am

Morning sun shine through Blaze's window. He opened his brown eyes and smiled, he had just finished transition from being a female to a male. Slowly he sat up and he heard noises, it was his girlfriend Annabelle with their children Lucy and Emily.

It had been hard for the children to accept but Annabelle knew when she met him, that this was all he wanted and for his 29th birthday, she had given him the money to follow his dreams.

As he got up, Lucy rushed in, her little 5 year old feet carrying her fast and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I don't wanna go to school." Lucy wailed out, "I wanna stay home with you daddy."

This took Blaze by complete surprise, this was the first time Lucy had said she didn't want to go to school and it made him concern. Something was wrong. Lucy usually loved school.

He kneeled down slowly and lifted her up when Annabelle walked in, she was twirling her black hair in frustration.

"Blaze, I can't get her to get dress or anything. I don't know what to do." Annabelle complained as she sat on their bed.

"Get Emily ready. I'll get Lucy ready." Blaze said with a smile.

"Lucy, darl. What wrong sweetie? Has one of your friends said something to hurt your fragile heart?" He said, sitting her on his lap in concern.

"They laughed at me because I had trouble reading." Lucy wailed out as she hugged Blaze.

marissa_h

Re: My dream life

Post by marissa_h » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 am

you have a knack for writing. keep it up. i like reading your stuff

kujo30

Re: My dream life

Post by kujo30 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 am

That's almost exactly how I saw my life, except my 30th birthday I transitioned and gained a wife/kids. :D