Finding out

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

blazefire

Finding out

Post by blazefire » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:00 am

Confusion was the feeling Jess felt when she was cleaning up her boyfriend's paperwork and came across his birth certificate. She glanced at it when she noticed a symbol, the female symbol, detecting that he used to be a women.

She placed down the birth certificate and looked at the phone. Her boyfriend Hunter was at work, and she wasn't sure if she should call him or if she should go to his workplace. Tears threatened to fall down as she leaned back in her black computer chair.

Her heart filled with pain because she couldn't believe he didn't trust her enough to tell her that he was a transsexual. She felt her heart breaking and she had no idea what to do, her brown eyes fixed on the phone.

At Healing hearts psychology centre

Hunter was working with a patient in his office when Jess stomped in, her eyes sparkling with tears and she slammed the birth certificate down. She said "So much for trusting me. Aye?! And you know I supported the LGBT communities." before she walked out to the waiting room.

Hunter blinked in complete shock as he watched her and he said to his patient "Excuse me. I have to deal with her." as he walked out.

Jess had sat down on one of the chairs and had tears in her eyes. She was trying so hard not to burst out in tears and Hunter could clearly feel her pain.

marissa_h

Re: Finding out

Post by marissa_h » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 am

wow! i must admit i wanted to read more. sad. im not sure which end you were on but either way im sorry you had to deal with that.