Like the reaper

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

narkissa

Like the reaper

Post by narkissa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Like the reaper you've taken my will to fight... I give in to this pressure that is you... Watching myself fade out slowly and become lifeless. My body moves but there is nothing left of me... You've taken the most important part. My essence... The thing that keeps the glow in my eyes the shine to my soul... I don't feel sadness at all but the tears keep falling from my eyes. There is a void where my heart use to be... I just feel a constant hunger now... It wants just you... To make me happy, it wants you to suffer as you smile without me. The thought of you being with them makes me feel sick and sink into the darkness tainting my humanity with nothing but hatred... That hatred grows with every loving thought for you... The pain adds to the hatred... I'm still here... Small but still a piece of me... In this moving doll. I just need someone to find me within the maze I've hidden myself in... These walls that no one can break down but me... There you are glowing while I hide in the background waiting to watch you cry so I can pick you up again...