a perfect storm

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

narkissa

a perfect storm

Post by narkissa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Why does everything I want seem so far away from me?... The step I take always seems so much further from me and what i want, what i needed in my life, now im alone and dark and cold and the winds blow right through me as if you had taken my soul. my heart went out to you and you blew it out like a candle in a windstorm..a storm...yes thats what you are..you came through my life and left the most fragile of scars. a scab that bleeds for you still.. it bleeds my humanity and emotions right out as if your taking the life from me. i hate how much i love you and its sickeningly sweet. like the talk you used with me. you said all i must do is wait JUST WAIT and then you'll stay..but i can never have the things i love the most. theres a constant outflow in my life that makes me take a breath and take in the view...i see nothing within myself im a constantly moving shell and theres but one person that can fill that void, its you..my perfect storm