Today I put on a Dress

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

maria1

Today I put on a Dress

Post by maria1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Today I put on my Dress

Slowly the darkness began to recede as a faint light began to illuminate the walls of my bedroom. I lay warm and comfortable under a thick layer of blankets, secure against the chill of the morning. As I slowly stretched, my womanhood began raising like a tide from within, it felt so good, and it felt so natural. I arose, splashed warm water on my face, looked in the mirror, and knew what had to be done. I took out my razor and carefully started shaving my face, taking care that I missed not one hair. The armpits were next; the butterfly was beginning to emerge from its cocoon. I entered the shower, washed my hair and slowly began to shave my legs. The hot water made my newly shaved legs slick and smooth and “oh so feminine”. I dried and again went to the mirror. I cleansed my face with a toner; it was of the witch hazel variety. As it dried I could feel the skin tighten. I applied facial oil; the skin began to soften and glow. I moved into the living room and stood next to the warm stove and applied body lotion. It was coconut based oil, scented with lavender. The oil began melting into my skin. I looked down at my feet and reached for the pedicure kit. Alternately I would shape one nail then apply polish before moving on to the next. I continued until I looked down and saw ten toes bursting with color. I put on sandals, slipped on my dress, grabbed my sunglasses, and walked out the door.
Oh what a glorious day.

Maria1