cenobite small story to a song I want to put out = part a

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

MascariaDark

cenobite small story to a song I want to put out = part a

Post by MascariaDark » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 am

Intro: for those of you who don't know cenobite is a human turned creature/demon etc made from the mind of clive barker a guy that I love very much such dark in fascinating things this man has come up with I love everything about his movies mainly hellraiser and so i came up with a song but not only a song a small story to go with it kinda like thriller from michael jackson right now I would like to sure the story with all of you I don't believe its to graphic but if it is plz remove it and be mindful that this
is all fantasy.

Note: I finished the song also but I lack some things such as skill with any instruments , a band , and a recording studio I love singing and I want to do my own vocals for my songs then there is the thing
of getting the rights to make the song from clive barker himself who I've yet to have the privilege to meet :( and any other authority I need permission from.

I feel like i'm putting stuff up to fast or it could just be my introverted self triggering these thoughts
anyways I will take a break so this will be my last thing I post for awhile Thank you everyone for giving me a chance to display some of my thoughts this is the first time letting anyone see my work
besides my family so I'm very appreciative of this.

the story is in part b it was to big to put all together sorry.