cenobite small story to a song I want to put out = part b

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

MascariaDark

cenobite small story to a song I want to put out = part b

Post by MascariaDark » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 am

pinhead = so you want to taste the pleasures of pain indulged in its highest sense of desire & lust

mascaria = yes i want to be a cenobite in feel the pain in cries of escape that they feel in walk the depths of hell as they do being by your side forever .

pinhead = ah what makes you think you can endure my pain trust me child i can be very creative

mascaria = i don't know but ive been threw all the pain in pleasure earth can offer me the only thing left that can satisfy my need is you death in hell.

pinhead = i like a modest soul even those who would blindly throw themselves in my hell it makes the catch that much more enjoyable in trust me i i'am death, very well here is the box you will know if you're lucky & get your wish for i i'am a very honorable devil as your kind like to call me

????? = you're not actually thinking of granting this fool the gift

pinhead = silence who is it that you think you are talking to
or did you forget your place are place,we are all but tools instruments of hell he to has a choice he has to make

????? = forgive me my liege* but i will tell you this filth* if your not chosen look forward to a eternity of pain i will tear ya flesh piece by tiny piece smash your eyes pop your arteries in rip your brains to pieces tell there is nothing left

pinhead = don't mind her shes just menstruating ah ah

pinhead = it has been done the time to test your soul & bravery is at hand

mascaria = whats happening?

pinhead = you should know isn't this what you wanted?
dont tell me your having second thoughts ah but this contract is non refundable i guess you thought it was all just some game you could play with?
i will enjoy tearing your flesh apart.

mascaria = no wait, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
squeeze shhshs drip drip drip drip drip drip drip

pinhead = this one had a lot of flesh oh how i will enjoy creating you to my liking.

mascaria = uhh uhh huh i'm a cenobite ahhhh i feel the darkness caressing my body ooh this pain this beauty this pale dead skin oh how i can love this for eternity,time to cause hell on earth