Mask

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

SakuragiIina

Mask

Post by SakuragiIina » Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 am

Mask
Most of the time I can not be me, forced to hide behind a mask of a man. But a few times I did manage to go out as my self thou it did take a bit of time to pluck all the hair of my face I cold go put as a girl.

It tuck me around a weak but I did it, and my outfit tuck care of the rest. I sown it my self a cute gray outfit consisting of a gray skirt, top and bolero. The skirt and top have black ribbons for decoration and also black tights and high heels, and I also made something like tow smaller pillows to be my breasts seeing as I do not have them .

It started at about 22h I got dressed up and at the time it was really warm so I cold leave the window open, I got on the balcony jumped of, got out, finally I was out as a girl. That was not the first time, but it was the first time I managed to make it to an open bar. And it was so amazing I had a cup of juse I had at home but it newer tasted so good. But alas the day afterword the dam beard started to com out and I cold not go out.

Since then I have been busy with other things and did not have enough time to get rid of the beard, But I did find another way. I have not been give a choice between REAL or an ILuSION, but I got a choice between SOMETHING and NOTHING. The SOMETHING being an illusion created by such computer games as: Oblivion or Skyrim . Open world RPGs within which I am free to be my self and do what I want. For a short wail anyway.

It can also be an excellent motivator, for that short wail I am that girl I want to be, and if want it every day I need to work harder for it.

S.I.

Gibson
Junior Staff
Junior Staff

Re: Mask

Post by Gibson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

SakuragiIina wrote:Mask
Most of the time I can not be me, forced to hide behind a mask of a man. But a few times I did manage to go out as my self thou it did take a bit of time to pluck all the hair of my face I cold go put as a girl.

It tuck me around a weak but I did it, and my outfit tuck care of the rest. I sown it my self a cute gray outfit consisting of a gray skirt, top and bolero. The skirt and top have black ribbons for decoration and also black tights and high heels, and I also made something like tow smaller pillows to be my breasts seeing as I do not have them .

It started at about 22h I got dressed up and at the time it was really warm so I cold leave the window open, I got on the balcony jumped of, got out, finally I was out as a girl. That was not the first time, but it was the first time I managed to make it to an open bar. And it was so amazing I had a cup of juse I had at home but it newer tasted so good. But alas the day afterword the dam beard started to com out and I cold not go out.

Since then I have been busy with other things and did not have enough time to get rid of the beard, But I did find another way. I have not been give a choice between REAL or an ILuSION, but I got a choice between SOMETHING and NOTHING. The SOMETHING being an illusion created by such computer games as: Oblivion or Skyrim . Open world RPGs within which I am free to be my self and do what I want. For a short wail anyway.

It can also be an excellent motivator, for that short wail I am that girl I want to be, and if want it every day I need to work harder for it.

S.I.
Good post :) glad to see what you've shared