Illusions

Poems and stories written by our chatroom friends who want to share their feelings

Moderator: ForumMods

SakuragiIina

Illusions

Post by SakuragiIina » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:25 am

Illusions
I suppose this is a bit ironic, for trans people the whole point of a transition is to become one self and brake the mask or illusion they have been forced to live.

So the notion of a safe haven within an equally real ”virtual” world sounds ridicules, or dose it one simple sentence seem to men the opposite. “You are a really good friend” Four years of high school and I got nothing but teasing, being ignored, being takt-on(something that is attached to an object or grop, but dos not belong there or should not be there) . And yet one summer brake wail my parents went to the sea side and left me home.

To avoid boredom I ended up playing quit a bit of Dungeons n dragons online. And within let then a weak I ended up knowing people that genuinely liked me and enyoid spending time with me. Also it was the first time I got a comment that I locked beautiful as well.

So why the stark contrast between the tow? I did not act any different then usual. The only difference being that the instead of: “Do you want to go out for coffee after school” or “want to go with us for a night out, or shopping” , or just help with studying. The invitations consisted of: “Lets defeat that bos” or “Cold you help me with this dungeon?” along the way we went about the usual chatter like any other day game or not, about what we like to do, watch, music…

The reason I was able to be myself, and did not have to pretend to be someone els. Also giving me more confidant. Because within such an world I cold chose to be a girl as I was ment to be and, there was no significant reason to doubt it.

If such a simple thing cold show what one cold have even if it is but a shadow of the real thing, all the more entaisment to start my transition.

This year I am to get into university and start my transition, the ste lows on the subject and the whol thing are relatively recent and it is not that commen.

S.I.