Help for TG/TS on disability or with low income

Names and links of places to get the information and care you need

Moderator: ForumMods

emf1977

Help for TG/TS on disability or with low income

Post by emf1977 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any resources or active organizations that assist trans persons with SEVERELY low income, obtain necessary items they would find difficult to purchase on their own? Items like clothing, makeup, breast forms, body hair wax treatments ect? It feels like there's no where to turn to get the help I so desperately need to maintain my confidence and pride of my appearance, especially once the weather starts warming up, where you expose more and more of yourself to the public eye.
After my rent, utilities, household expenses, food and care of my cat are paid for, I pretty much have nothing left.

Any Ideas?

emf

kcxoxo92
Staff
Staff

Re: Help for TG/TS on disability or with low income

Post by kcxoxo92 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Im aware of something where FtMs can get free binders but im not sure about anything for MtFs. scour the internet though.

Calliope91

Re: Help for TG/TS on disability or with low income

Post by Calliope91 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

There are crossdresser forums out there like Crossdressers.com (which is a wonderful site for all tg folk) that have people sometimes donate their things to other girls, like breast forms and wigs. As far as clothing, your local goodwill probably has a marvelous selection of feminine garb. Otherwise, like formentioned, scour the world wide web for such services.