Are my feelings normal?

Names and links of places to get the information and care you need

Moderator: ForumMods

eric1_1999

Are my feelings normal?

Post by eric1_1999 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 am

I am in my 50's now. I am a father of several children, but i am in turmoil.
I have always been good with children ( as in able to settle them and keep them happy) and have been from a very early age. When i became a teenager and hit puberty all seemed fine, with the exception i started to develop breasts. i was given a treatment of something (i don't know what) and it stopped the breast development. This is the confusing part for me, I have always from that time wanted breasts, i have no interest in sexual relationships with men but do still want breasts.
I just feel within myself that i was supposed to have them (if that's understandable)
I also have been known to crossdress as i feel (strangely?) a lot more comfortable in a dress etc.
So that brings me to the question as to should i take herbal methods to gain breasts?
Or should i take more pills to eliminate the thoughts? I am on anti depressants already.
Please don't ridicule me or think this is a joke. i have ordered pueraria mirifica caps and creams but not sure if i should use them. I want to, i really do. But also scared of others opinions.

Dantor
Admin
Admin

Re: Are my feelings normal?

Post by Dantor » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:30 am

Never be afraid of who you are. No one can tell you who you are and no one should criticize or ridicule you for being you.

Also taking non-doctor-prescribed medications or supplements is very dangerous for your health and life. To get the best help and answers you need to see a professional. First a Gender Trained Therapist (Dysphoria Certified and trained, not a regular therapist) then a GP.

The spectrum for being you is vast and has no real boundaries. We have a rule/saying here; The Platinum Rule: "Treat others the way THEY want to be treated" (not the way you think they should). We respect you and feel you deserved equal everything. Just be safe about it and hurt no one during your journey.