Support This Chatroom
TGChatroom is here to be a supportive and safe place. We make no money from this site. We have no ads or popups, We pay for it ourselves. If you would like to help this room and keep it running please donate and help support all those that come here. Thank You! — The Administration
Make a one-time donation:
If you need to cancel your monthly donation, click the unsubscribe button. We appreciate all your support!
This chat requires the Adobe Flash Player, which you do not seem to have. Click the button to download Flash!
Connection progress...0%Please wait... If you don't get a login box after 60 seconds, please click here to report the problem.Sometimes refreshing/reloading the page can help with connection problems.
Code of Conduct
- Be at least 18 years of age or older to be in this room.
- Observe the Platinum Rule: treat others the way they want to be treated. Just because something is okay for you doesn't mean it's okay for everyone else.
- Engage in responsible hormone conversations only: NO dosages, NO nonprescribed names, NO illegal uses. Hormones are powerful and dangerous to use unsupervised; talk to a medical professional for assistance and health.
- Follow the WPATH standards of care. If you are serious about transitioning, you must follow the WPATH standards which include seeing medical professionals in order to begin physical interventions such as hormone therapy or surgeries.
You must not:
- Engage in cybersex or sexually explicit conversation.
- Send a personal message to anyone without asking them first in the room where they are chatting.
- Tease, harass, defame, use derogatory/obscene terms, make reference to illegal drugs or illegal activities, or engage in excessive swearing. Please be respectful and mature. No trolling, venting, dumping or constant negative ranting.
- Post any form of advertising or unsolicited site links anywhere or post site links requested by another member anywhere except in a personal message to that member.
- Ask for personal information such as telephone numbers, email addresses, IM accounts or any other private or personal information.
- Choose a username that a moderator finds exceptionable for any reason. Avoid references to sex, sexuality, orientation, race, age, location, religion or ethnicity. If in doubt, ask.
- Attempt to bypass the WPATH standards of care by seeking or providing guidance which can only be given by a medical professional. Leave therapy and prescriptions to the professionals.
You are also legally bound by our Terms of Service which you agreed to when you created an account here.
Many visitors initially wonder why there are so many rules. There are many predators and trolls out there and over the course of years running this room, we've found this set of rules to be the minimum necessary to protect our visitors from the people out there who don't have others' best interests at heart. These rules are non-negotiable, but we will gladly explain the rules to you and why each is there if you ask nicely (e.g. I am confused about the meaning of rule 3. What does it mean exactly?).
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
— Booker T. Washington (1856-1915)
Relationships, relationships for a trans-woman like my self, getting a boyfriend might be lookd on
as difficult and from the male perspective(boyfriend) a bit confusing at times.
And yet a trans-woman has a few advantages up her sleeve that a biological woman dos not, and yet
this things are often locked upon as a drawback by over selves as well, when if locked at from
another perspective cold ...Read the rest of this poem/story...