Support This Chatroom
TGChatroom is here to be a supportive and safe place. We make no money from this site. We have no ads or popups, We pay for it ourselves. If you would like to help this room and keep it running please donate and help support all those that come here. Thank You! — The Administration
Make a one-time donation:
If you need to cancel your monthly donation, click the unsubscribe button. We appreciate all your support!
This chat requires the Adobe Flash Player, which you do not seem to have. Click the button to download Flash!
Connection progress...0%Please wait... If you don't get a login box after 60 seconds, please click here to report the problem.Sometimes refreshing/reloading the page can help with connection problems.
Code of Conduct:
These rules are to protect you and our other users:
- Cybersex or sexually explicit conversations are not allowed on this site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to be in this room.
- No swearing, derogatory terms or excessive teasing are allowed. Please be respectful.
- Observe the Platinum Rule: treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Do not send a personal message to anyone without asking them first in the room where they are chatting. Violators will be warned and/or booted.
- You may not advocate or promote any type of illegal activity
- Nasty, crude, vulgar or improper names/photos are not allowed (moderator discretion).
- Posting of any form of advertising, site links or email addresses is strictly forbidden.
- Moderators and/or Administrators are here to help. Please do not disrespect them in any way.
- Restricting and/or banning anyone who creates a disturbance of any type is under the sole discretion of the Moderators and Administrators.
- Responsible hormone conversations only: NO dosages, NO nonprescribed names, NO illegal uses. Talk to a medical professional for assistance and health.
- This site is not a dating or looking site.
- You may not ask for telephone numbers, email addresses, IM accounts or any other information which could be used to contact a Member outside the site.
You are also legally bound by our Terms of Service which you agreed to when you created an account here.
Many visitors initially wonder why there are so many rules. There are many predators and trolls out there and over the course of years running this room, we've found this set of rules to be the minimum necessary to protect our visitors from the people out there who don't have others' best interests at heart. These rules are non-negotiable, but we will gladly explain the rules to you and why each is there if you ask nicely (e.g. I am confused about the meaning of rule 13. What does it mean exactly?).
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
— Booker T. Washington (1856-1915)
FRIENDS ARE GREAT TO HAVE AROUND
WHEN THE BLUES HAVE GOT YOU DOWN.
TALKING TO THEM MAKES YOU FEEL SO GOOD
CAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YOU REALLY SHOULD.
FRIENDS MAY HAVE A NEED FOR YOU
FOR THE BLUES CAN STRIKE THEM TOO.
JUST REMEMBER IT'S A TWO-WAY STREET
DOWN THE MIDDLE IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO MEET.
I WROTE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, I THINK THAT I HAVE ALL THE WORDS RIGHT. IT'S BEEN QUITE A
FEW YEA...Read the rest of this poem/story...